Facebook is the email list preferred platform for marketers

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

初級新手上路

積分
發表於 2022-1-20 14:12:47 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
This experience allows us to understand 2 things: We respond favorably to authority. We commit acts (often) against our will because authority asks us to. Now you wonder how to email list apply this principle of authority on the Internet ? You have 2 possibilities: Become an authority figure yourself The advice I am about to give you may disappoint you. To become an authority figure on the internet, you're probably going to have to spend years there and do one or more of these things: Create one (or more) successful business(es); Become an author; Become a email list speaker; Become an influencer on the web; Obtain diplomas or certifications in your field of activity; etc This is the case of Neil Patel who built his reputation as a top marketer and entrepreneur during the last 15 years of his life by doing everything I mentioned above.

What impresses me the most about him is that he has been writing 2 or 3 times a week on his blog for about ten years and has never stopped since. But I digress! Becoming an authority figure obviously takes too long and I know you don't want to email list spend so much time there just to gain influence. I'll show you the faster method. to borrow someone else's authority Borrowing authority is a well-known thing on the internet. What is done most regularly are publications in well-known media, magazines or blogs. For example, it makes sense for a personal development speaker to show his media releases. So why deprive yourself of it? If he appeared in media like France 2 or TV5, that means he is a recognized expert and that we have every interest in listening to email list him and applying his advice. For my own site, I used the same strategy except that I published on recognized blogs. Then, I displayed the logos of these blogs on my site (with their authorization of course…).

On your website, you can put your posts on your home page (bottom or top) and also at the bottom of your about page. Speakers and bloggers aren't the email list only ones using this technique of borrowing someone else's authority. Big brands do it too , like Oral-B for example. You may have noticed by watching their commercials, Oral-B relies on the authority of dentists to explain the benefits of its toothpaste or toothbrushes. The brand doesn't just do it on TV since it's the first thing you see when you go to its website. Asking for a email list testimonial from an influencer, as I showed you earlier, is also a way to borrow authority from another. If Amy Porterfield, one of the references of web marketing in the USA, uses LeadPages, it must necessarily be the right choice for me too. That's the power of persuasion of an authority figure. 6) Rarity Scarcity is the last principle of persuasion observed by Robert Cialdini. It is the one that has seen the most applications (and abuse) in modern marketing.

主題

帖子

積分

中級新手上路

積分
發表於 2023-6-9 05:08:47 | 顯示全部樓層
In the event that you have at long last chosen to recruit a devoted group for programming improvement, then, at that point, you want to painstakingly work out your costs, thinking about everything referenced previously. As you see, there are a lot of things, that could impact the last cost for your task overall and your product designer's administrations specifically. So before you recruit SW designers, ensure that you thought about every one of the choices and requested your potential representative all from the inquiries that at last could impact the cost of your venture. The more encountered your applicant is, the greater rate he will ultimately have. Simply be certain that you are not overpaying for something that you won't require>> how much does it cost to hire a software engineer
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋|Xocat

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 18:05 , Processed in 0.010266 second(s), 19 queries .